Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (LPC-A)
Michelle believes that each individual has the desire to experience full acceptance and a sense of belonging. With the support of the therapist, the individual is empowered to process inner experiences to become fully functioning.
Michelle has experience working with children in an educational setting who exhibit relational challenges, learning challenges as well as behavior challenges. Michelle meets children where they are developmentally allowing them to move toward overall functioning.
Parents are the child’s first teacher. Michelle believes in fostering the parent-child relationship when counseling children. Michelle works with parents bringing HOPE to difficult challenges.
Michelle is a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate under the supervision of Jennifer J. Cain, L.P.C.-S., R.P.T.-S. Michelle is currently working towards her Registered Play Therapist (RPT) credential.
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education and Special Education- Black Hills State University, South Dakota
- Master of Education in Counseling and Development- Lamar University, Texas.
Michelle offers the following services:
- Play Therapy
- Individual Counseling
- Group Therapy
Fees for counseling sessions with Michelle:
- Intake session- $120.00
- 45–50-minute session- $100.00
Professional organizations Michelle is part of:
- Association for Play Therapy
- Sam Houston Association for Play Therapy
- American Counseling Association
- American School Counseling Association
To contact Michelle, call the office, 281-719-0341 or email her, email@example.com