Mary Ann Correa, LPC-Associate
Supervised by Ray Sanders, LPC-S #61792
Mary Ann earned her M.Ed. from Lamar University in Professional School Counseling and is an LPC-Associate in the State of Texas (#88650). Mary Ann has a passion for tweens and adolescents. She was a middle school teacher for a decade and knows firsthand the academic, social and emotional struggles experienced by our youth today.
Mary Ann continues to serve students as an elementary school counselor and has experience with children that have intrapersonal, interpersonal, learning and behavioral challenges. Mary Ann believes with the proper tools, guidance and support, our children can grow into strong, resilient, independent and secure teens and future adults.
Mary Ann works with children ages 10 and older as well as young adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies – Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
- Master of Education Professional School Counseling – Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas
Mary Ann offers the following services:
- Individual Counseling
- Play Therapy (beginning early June)
Fees for counseling sessions with Mary Ann:
- Intake session- $110.00
- 45–50-minute session- $90.00
Professional organizations Mary Ann is part of:
- Sam Houston Association for Play Therapy
- American School Counseling Association
To contact Mary Ann, call the office, 281-719-0341 or email her, email@example.com.